或间接引语中。过去将来时常用“would + 动词原形”或“was / were going to + 动词原形”
例如：Mary told me that she would go to Shanghai by plane.玛丽告诉我说她将要坐飞机去上海。
用 法 例 句 特别提示
I didn’t know when he would go to the park.
He said that he would wait for me at the school gate.
用“was / were going to + 动词原形”，“was / were about to + 动词原形”表示将来的动作或状态。
She told me she was going to fly to Yunnan.
I was about to leave the house when the telephone rang.
He said the train was leaving at five the next morning.
He said he was coming to see me.
1. She said she would go to America. 她说她将要去美国。
2. He said he was going to teach us next term. 他说他下学期将教我们。
3. We were about to get home, when it began to rain cats and dogs. 快要到家了,这时候下起了倾盆大雨。
4. She was to see him the next day. 她打算第二天见他。
5. I didn’t know when they were leaving. 我不知道他们将要什么时候离开。
1） should/would＋动词原形 （should只用于第一人称，would用于各人称）
2） was (were) + going +to+动词原形。
3） was (were) +about to +动词原形，表示即将发生的动作。
4） was (were) to+动词原形”表示计划或安排好的动作。
5) was/were + 某些动词的现在分词（即过去进行时）可表示过去将来时。如：
was/were + coming/going/leaving/flying/moving/arriving/starting
（ ）1. — Where will we meet? —- Sorry?
— I asked __________ meet.
A. where we would B. when we would C. where will we
（ ）2. —Did you ask your pen pal _______?
—Yes, he will visit Taiyuan after the exam.
A. what he will do B. when he would come C. how he would get here.
（ ）3. — When will she come back? — Pardon?
— I asked when __________________.
A. when will she come back B. when she will come back
C. when would she come back D. when she would come back
（ ）4. — What did he tell you just now?
— He said that ____________ tomorrow morning.
A. he will buy some new clothes B. will he buy some new clothes
C. he would buy some new clothes D. would he buy some new clothes
（ ）5. Ken was so busy when we saw him, because he ____ a speech the next day.
A. will make B. would make C. has made D. was making
（ ）6. If I had enough money, I ________ a big house for my father.
A. will buy B. would buy C. have bought D. am buying
（ ）7. Tina ___________ leave when I met her.
A. was going to B. would C. was about to D. A, B and C
（ ）8. We decided that we _______ Canada next month.
A. flew to B. were flying to C. will fly to D. are flying to
（ ）9. Nobody knew what _______ after ten years.
A. will happen B. are happening C. would happen D. has happened
（ ）10. He told me the meeting ________ begin.
A. will B. was C. was about to D. should
（ ）11. Our teacher said that there ________ an English exam the next week.
A. is B. was C. is going to be D. was going to be
（ ）12 She said they _______ before the end of this month.
A. would return B. will return C. returned D. return
（ ）13. We didn’t know whether she ________ at the meeting.
A. will speak B. is going to speak C. was going to speak D. can speak
（ ）1. Did he tell you where she _______ for her holiday?
A. will go B. would go C. is going D. are going
（ ）2. Li Ming said he _____happy if Brian_____to China next month.
A. as; come B. was; would come C. would be; came D. will be; come
（ ）3. Jenny said she _____her holiday in China.
A. spent B. would spent C. was going to spent D. would spend
（ ）4. —What did your son say in the letter?
—He told me that he ______ the Disney World the next day.
A. will visit B. has visited C. is going to visit D. would visit
（ ）5. I hoped Tina ______ to my birthday party on time the next Wednesday.
A. to come B. is coming C. will come D. was coming
（ ）6. Father said that he ______ me to Beijing the next year.
A. took B. would take C. takes D. will take
（ ）7. We were not sure whether they ______ more vegetables.
A. are going to grow B. were going to grow C. will grow D. have grown
（ ）8. She ______ to work when the telephone rang.
A. is going B. will go C. was about to go D. is to go
1. Miss Zhang said she (visit) the Great Wall next summer.
2. She told him that she (not stay) here for long.
3. I wasn’t sure whether Lucy (come) the next year.
4. The scientists said the world’s population (slow) down in future.
5. She said the bus (leave) at five the next morning.
6. I wasn’t sure whether he (lend) me his book the next morning.
7. He was fifty-six. In two years he (be) fifty-eight.
8. Whenever she has time, she (help) them in their work.
9. He said that he (come) the next day.
10. She told me she (see) her grandpa the next afternoon.
11. He said if it (not rain) the next day, he (go) to the park.
12. Our teacher didn’t tell us when we (have) an English exam.
13. I heard that there (be) an English party the next month.
14. I wanted to know what we (eat) for supper.
15 . They hoped that they (come) to China again.